Welcome to my newly created blog where I attempt to record through drawings the ridiculous and strange occurrences that befall me as I work as a Sales Servant in Retail. Retail and dealing with Customers is my inspiration. All artwork is created by me and is based on TRUE EVENTS!
I hold 4 years of Retail Servant experience. From electronic sales to office supply sales, to cutting candied apples and selling SpongeBob shirts at Universal Studios Hollywood, to being a coffee fetcher for Hollywood Producers at Warner Brothers, to valeting cars for the super rich in Beverly Hills. My specialties are:
- Finding ink when you don't remember your printer or your ink number
- Fixing your camera when you forgot to charge the battery
- Carrying large items for you
- Showing you where the paper is located, surprisingly under the billboard large Paper Sign
- Explaining the difference between Office Software and the Operating System
- Finding your Black Mercedes Car Key out of 80 others identical Black Mercedes keys(only takes 30 minutes) because you lost your valet ticket
- Putting up with drunks when they spit at me for taking too long to bring their car up
- Helping Prostitutes find the room number for a guest they want to charge overnight parking to (but forgot his name and room number) and not being able to locate said information in their Blackberry<--- yeah this happened too!
- Typing in a phone number twice because you did not tell me that 702 was an area code
(CLICK ON PICTURES TO ENLARGE)